Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
IM RUNNING 4 12" MEMPHIS SUBS ALL ENCLOSED IN A SEALED BOX EACH SUB IS INDEPENDENT I DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO GET THE SUBS TO KICK, I MEAN THEY SOUND GREAT ON THE INSIDE OF MY TRUCK BUT I REALLY DONT HEAR NOTHING ON THE OUTSIDE OR EVEN FILL NOTHING WHAT CAN I DO TO BE ABLE TO MAKE ME BE HEARD ASWELL AS FELT. I WANT TO BE FELT AND HEARD LIKE BEFORE. IF YOU HAVE ANYY IDEAS ON A BOX PLEASE ADVISE I HAVE A 90 GMC DUALLY EXT CAB I HAVE TAKEN OUT MY BACK SEAT AND THATS WHERE MY BOX SITS NOW.

ur easiest, simpliest option........one big ported box. then u hear/feel a difference.

as to size and such, what model memphis do u have?

IM RUNNING A ST1500 CLASS D AMP FROM MEMPHIS.

WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT WITH DEMINSIONS FOR THE BOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT INCLUDING PORT SIZE AND TUBE SIZE?
WELL I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT I TRIED TO INSERT A PIC OF WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW THE WAY ITS SETUP..

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Dude, check ur gains on ur amp too, and ur cd players levels. And if it cannot be heard out side the truck but sounds awsome inside thats really good.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.