Subs in the $150ish range?

/////Alpine Type-R. Very good design and tons of output. Handles plenty of power and box requirements are easy to accommodate. Hard to beat Alpines build quality.

/////Alpine Type-R. Very good design and tons of output. Handles plenty of power and box requirements are easy to accommodate. Hard to beat Alpines build quality.
I beg to differ on that one. My single HDS215 put two 12" type Rs to shame. But to answer op question any soundqubed HDS2/3 series

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Lots of good budget options under 150 (Sundown E12v3, American Bass TNT, Soundqubed HDS212 ).

Custom box is going to be the biggest factor in SQ and output (don't cheap out on the box).

I'm really leaning towards the soundqubed hds212. I'm going to get 2 subs but I am not sure if I can fit the box in the trunk. I have an 01 mustang
Not happening. Just get one good hds312 instead with ample power. Mustang trunks are sh*t when it comes to fitting subwoofer boxes in due to their ****** trunk opening.

I put 4 in a 4th order blowthrough and they don't sound bad. So why don't you just accept that other people may like something that you dont.
you miss understand. its not that i cant accept poeple like them. mine was decent when i owned one way back when, but the fact is they really dont sound good as have SQ HDC makes customers think hey it might sound good.

do they sound terrible, not really. just kinda aggervating that some engineers decitate alot of time to build excptional drivers that are low disortion and people from sheering being lazy and writing SQ HDC could mislead customers.

audioque make excellent budget woofers. i dont knock them at all. you can complain for the money they really do kick ***. but that all they are is budget SPL woofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.