Subs have constant rumble

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jason6795

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey all. Just took my car audio batteries out to build a box for them. When I hooked everything back up and turn it on. My subs have a constant rumble, but no music playing to them. Speakers play just fine. I know I've come across this before and can't for the life of me remember how I solved it. Will still rumble when rcas are removed, but will stop once I remove the sub wire leads. Come help me stop being a dummy and figure out what I did wrong 🤣

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I have my big 3 done in 1/0 so I got those grounds done up front. Both amps have their grounds to the reserve batteries on buss bars. Sub amp has...
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
If they had an orange basket I would have to buy them.... Hmmmm Sell my 4 Xs and get 6 of those and do no-wall again with one more 4500..... :unsure:
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...

About this thread

Jason6795

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jason6795
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from