Subs - Getting out of car audio for a long time...

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Skar VVx10's d2 V1's. Mint shape no scratches, nics, tears, rubs or anything.. Comes with all you would get BN.

2 RF Team TRF Blacks - Both are mint, No nics, shifting, ruse, oxi, etc.. Ready to be reconed into whatever when u get it

2 TI Powder coated Dark Purple 15's. Black mesh, Not a single nic on them flawless.. Ready for drop in from arrival date.. Comes with gaskets, and terminal. I also have QCA rings if interested.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Skars - 1.5-2yo never clipped, never pushed, just mint...

TRF's - Mint. Mint.

If I don't know you and I don't trust you I will not do business with you...

Price:

Skars - $101shipped or all 3 for $270 shipped.

TRF - $ 400+ ship "FIRM" want take 375 so no need to ask.. Also, have to TC/TI baskets powder dark purple 15's with black mesh ready for recone from get go... I do have QCA rings for extra...

TC/TI - $120 ship each or $112 you ship.. No pics gotta pull out and wipe down. If u need to be sure as Dave Louisiana he has seen them...

QCA rings n icluded...

NO BS here need new car so here it goes... Only trade would be for 15"d1 1.5kmin No DC Audio. No junk..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You or I depends..

I ship cheapest but all items will be fine I know how to pack.. You ship then u pick carrier.. $5 insurance for items and I will cover up to full BN replace value..

Skars -

TRF -

LOCAL PICKUP WOULD BE GREAT AND CHEAPER

Last edited by a moderator:
what are TI 15s?

Item(s) for Sale:
3 Skar VVx10's d2 V1's. Mint shape no scratches, nics, tears, rubs or anything.. Comes with all you would get BN.

2 RF Team TRF Blacks - Both are mint, No nics, shifting, ruse, oxi, etc.. Ready to be reconed into whatever when u get it

2 TI Powder coated Dark Purple 15's. Black mesh, Not a single nic on them flawless.. Ready for drop in from arrival date.. Comes with gaskets, and terminal. I also have QCA rings if interested.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Skars - 1.5-2yo never clipped, never pushed, just mint...

TRF's - Mint. Mint.

If I don't know you and I don't trust you I will not do business with you...

Price:

Skars - $101shipped or all 3 for $270 shipped.

TRF - $ 400+ ship "FIRM" want take 375 so no need to ask.. Also, have to TC/TI baskets powder dark purple 15's with black mesh ready for recone from get go... I do have QCA rings for extra...

TC/TI - $120 ship each or $112 you ship.. No pics gotta pull out and wipe down. If u need to be sure as Dave Louisiana he has seen them...

QCA rings n icluded...

NO BS here need new car so here it goes... Only trade would be for 15"d1 1.5kmin No DC Audio. No junk..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You or I depends..

I ship cheapest but all items will be fine I know how to pack.. You ship then u pick carrier.. $5 insurance for items and I will cover up to full BN replace value..

Skars -

TRF -

LOCAL PICKUP WOULD BE GREAT AND CHEAPER

did you have the SKAR's for sale locally on craigs? or was that someone else ? good luck...I have a box that would work for 2 of them 8's I think...whats the required sealed per sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.