Price:

DD 350 plus shipping OBO

TC's 600 Plus Shipping OBO

Power hx2 220 plus shipping OBO

Punches 100 plus shipping OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship anywhere on your dime

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSCN1257.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1259.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

Thanks for looking

All I can really tell you about them is that they are rated at 1500 RMS and 4500 peak. Unfortunately I don't know much about them. I was told they were bought as custom subs straight from TC and then sent off a few months ago to be reconed in AZ. I was told that is most likely Robot Underground who did the recone. Thats all I got info wise, I'm hoping that someone will recognize them and be able to give me some good info

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Not firm on my price for the TC's I don't know enough about them so feel free to make an offer

I have an OS RF Punch 800a2, and 2 12 AQ HDC3s w/Alum Coils, I am looking to trade off, if your interested.

From the looks of the TC's they are probably Robot Underground soft parts most likely built by Patrick. If thats they case I know Patrick and he does do good work and has always treated me good. Either way with the TC sounds they are great subs as well as the others. GLWS!

Giving it one day before it hits the ebay

DD 360 shipped and insured

TC's 210 each shipped insured

Rockford Power HX2, 175 shipped and insured

Old rockfords 100 shipped

Get them while they are hot LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.