Subs for my reg cab

MTXman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Orlando, FL
I think the loudest would be DD 2500a's, but finding those would be a hassle, the closer dealer to me is tampa, 80 miles away. I also might buy one 15'' PPI Flat Piston Pro or two 10'' PPI Flat Piston Pros.

Other options are 2 MAW12's, 2 PG RSD 12's, Pioneer Shalow mounts, 2 10' Assassins.

Not sure which option would give the most SPL, but sound decently musical. Anyone have personal head to head experience with any pair of these subs and can share some insight onto which would be the loudest setup for my 1995 Reg. Cab Ford F-150?

I have read into every slim-mount/

Those are a little bit over my mounting depth limit.

With my suggestions, what would be the loudest setup with decent sq?

i guess the older f150's dont have as much room behind the seat because i know in the 97 - 03 models and the new ones too that they have plenty of room behind the seat . Those d3's should be pretty easy to fit i would think , my se's are 6.5 inches depth

i have 2 memphis pr 10's that i had in my ram quad cab. got loud as hell. sell them to you cheap and im in daytona so we can meet up. 100 bucks and theyre yours. you'll love them, guaranteed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.