!!SUBJECT TO COLEMAN'S APPROVAL!! 10sqft 60mil winnings to someone who DID NOT win!

Durango03
10+ year member

Enthusiast
Tn
I won 10sq ft of colemans awesome deadener during his contest, but I currently have roughly 225sqft so Id like to offer the winnings up to someone who DID NOT win anything. Obviously you would have to send coleman the cost of shipping and provide your shipping address, but after grabbing enough deadener from Audio Techinx I dont feel its exactly "right" to be greedy.

Shipping is to be paid to coleman within the next 5 days to comply with his contest rules, therefore I feel its only fair to allow 24hrs for people to reply to this thread (names will be cross checked with other winners to make sure your not cheating) then Ill write down all the names and pick one. I realize 10sqft wont cover your whole vehicle but hey! Its a free start!! Winner will be posted @ 10pm central time (subject to Coleman's approval)

Also, no "new" trolling accounts will be considered for entry.

awesome, I wasnt sure there would be much interest but atleast there are 3 entries haha. Thanks btw Husker!

I may end up doing 2 winners and throw in a 10sqft piece of my own stash..

Would love to start adding some deadening to my car. Every bit helps! Would likely start on my front doors. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Sorry I wasnt able to get the winners out yesterday, but Ive been feeling a little under the weather.. Anyways here they are:

@Husker77

@B2WJ4.7

To make things easy, Husker contact Coleman with payment for shipping

B2WJ4.7 feel free to get in touch with me

Both winners get 10sq ft of audio technix 60mil

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Durango03

10+ year member
Enthusiast
Durango03
Tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date