Subaru Impreza

Petrogk

I have recently been looking at Suabru Imprezas.

I will probably pucharse a 2.5 RS this summer.

I have unfoutunately not had the time to figure out something myself so I have decided to ask all of you.

I noticed that the stock head unit in a Impreza is odly shaped. I was just wondering if a normal, let's say Alpine, head unit would fit in the same place.

I know I may seem lazy, but I have really busy with school lately and any help would be well appreciated.

Thank you all a lot

-Petro Kostelidis

impreza **** when it come to installs due to that you have to take the whole **** thing apart just to put **** in it. like door's and HU . I think if you do get it have a CAR AUDIO PLACE DO IT. Ny friend has one an dit was a ***** to install door speaker,HU and run an AMP. Just letting you know. Good luck if you buy it.

dont go with the flow !

we tried installing a quite simple system (HU with 3 amps, one 5 channel that had 4 front located speakers on it and the boost port was used for a 12"sb, the other amp was a pg/qx 2x50 for the rear speakers, thirth amp was for the "main" sub) which was blood sweat AND MANY TEARS !!!

We did NOT manage to get the system installed in an ordely fashion, it played like mad chicken but cable installation sux, HU inst. is wicked but acceptable but the door speakers are a real disaster...

I wouldnt ruin your car for the audio, get it installed...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.