Sub in small box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fender5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
So i have this sealed box layin around and its prolly 2 cubes total //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have these REs I wanan hear so **** bad.

Is there gonna be any affect on the sub?

im goign to go easy on them to break them in.

And when i get my money, im going with a 4 cube ported box. But til then i cant listen to my subs. Dont have a big enough box for them.

should i just wait? it'll be about a month before i can get this box.

im estimating its 2 cubes. not positive. they use to hold 2 12" MTX 4500 series.

i would only play at low volumes just to have a lil bass. i miss it

im estimating its 2 cubes. not positive. they use to hold 2 12" MTX 4500 series.
i would only play at low volumes just to have a lil bass. i miss it
you can bump those in that box if you want. unless the box is ungodly large for the subs, it's hard to over drive them in a sealed box. even if it's close to 2 cubes, you'd be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.