Sub for Profile amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

vorgath
10+ year member

Got one Profile 600MSX (300W RMS@4 ohm, 410W RMS@2 ohm). I've been running it at 2 ohm, feeding into an Infinity 10 inch.

Going to get another amp just like it, but not sure what subs to use.

I'd like to use 2 10's or 12's. I was looking at the Assassin's, however the website's sale department is not up and running. Besides I would prefer to run DVC subs so I could feed each one with 410W.

What I'm looking for is something similar to the Assassin's, i.e.:

SQ sub that can still play loud, and also cheap (the Assassin 10's were 70 bucks a piece)

I got a Camaro with that big glass hatch, so I don't need anything like huge 12's with 800W RMS fed into them, but I really want excellent SQ but still loud enough.

Elemental Design subs ... Daytor subs ... what ?

I haven't used the assassin but i have heard that they have very good SQ.

The 257 is way better than the infinity that you own and it sounds very nice for the price but i don't know if it sounds as good as the assassin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.