Sub box help for my 2001 S10

Participant count
  • Participant list

tutie

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys...im a noob...really need some advice on a new box design for my extended cab S-10. I have an older sealed box with 3 12's that was built for the space in the truck....i was using 3 older 12" RF punch....i think i want to upgrade to just 2 new - 12' RF subs....could somebody please help with how the box should be built? should the subs be pointed straight up? or forward? sealed or ported? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Big subs have heavy cones. Heavy cones plus high power requires solid anchoring and solid enclosures. Most people don't anchor their boxes to the...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...

About this thread

tutie

CarAudio.com Newbie
tutie
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tutie