Sub box design software

Google Sketchup, free and makes 3d drawin easy
And how does Sketchup calculate port length and give response graphs? It draws it, it doesnt design it...

But to the O.P...WinISD, BassBox Pro 6...but better yet, do it by hand. You can't always trust the program if you dont know what your doing to begin with...

I like Bass Box Pro 6, that's the best one I have encountered but you do have to know what your doing to pull the design off and deal with the tweaking that you WILL have to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
Yeah I’m up ****’s creek. OP has gotta be more specific about his equipment and what he wants, IMO. 10’s take different boxes, so it’s hard to...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Big subs have heavy cones. Heavy cones plus high power requires solid anchoring and solid enclosures. Most people don't anchor their boxes to the...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...

About this thread

5ummer5

10+ year member
5ummer5
UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from