Sub Box Complete - Pics!

Mark_ab
5,000+ posts

The Alpha Male
Here's a couple pics of the box for my Civic. It fits flush into the wheel well and the sub fires up into the hatch. The Brahma won't actually be mounted basket out, I just did it so you could gather the size of the box. The Brahma is a 15" Thanks to Josh and Loyd for some words of advice as I progressed.

brahma.jpg

enclosure2.jpg

enclosure.jpg

hey i got a question.. what's the difference between the sub facing in or out??? i see alot in car shows people putting the sub backwards, like in the pic... is that just for looks or does it sound better??

Originally posted by jjoven1225 hey i got a question.. what's the difference between the sub facing in or out??? i see alot in car shows people putting the sub backwards, like in the pic... is that just for looks or does it sound better??
In my opinion, inverting a sub has no effect on a subs SQ ability, but there is a decrease in SPl.

Originally posted by RangerMan This going to be for comps as well??? God, I love to just stare at Brahmas...they are a work of art.
Yep, this is my comp box. I don't really care about SPL so I'll use this box for DBD as well.

Originally posted by Brutus2600 I have a civic and would love to see pics of that when it's in your trunk. I am always looing for new ideas on how I could redo my sub setup.
Keep in mind my civic is a hatchback, so no trunk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.