Sub and box help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Oh you'd definitely be able to feel that. Of course, it would be kind of dangerous while driving, because you'd have to reach back there under the seat and feel it with your hand. ;-)

But seriously, if that's all the space you're willing to sacrifice you're not gonna do much feeling of the bass. You can get good bass reinforcement and if done correctly, it will be loud but not so much with the feeling it. I'd do a ported ten in that space before I would stuff a 12 in a sealed box that small. That will give you some low end extension and allow for some volume in the 35 Hz and up range. Sundown's SD series would work or their SA if you have the depth.

I am willing to add some more space I just dont want the box to go from door to door. I sometimes have to carry stuff and its eisier if 60% seat is up and I place things on floor, until I get a cover in the bed. I looked at sundown heard there pretty good, what about DC subs? Just trying to do comparison as I want to build it right,

Thanks Quad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.