Stupid question

How much do these go for new me personally I would probably try to save for something a little bit better or I should say more high-end don't have any experience with this amp and it does look good but when it comes to amps I try to get the best quality I can there was an adasa warlord in the classifieds for stupid cheap not sure if it's still there but I think he only wanted 475 for it and that is a legit 5K at 1 ohm

Just my opinion, I would probably rather get a Orion XTR2500.1Dz and run it at 1 ohm instead of .5. They are highly underrated. Dynos have showed 3000 - 3300 rms at 1 ohm depending on voltage. Its still a good price at only $339ish new.

I don't think I would get the soundstream and run it daily at .5, Get the orion and daily it at 1ohm with no issues as long as you're not dumb lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.