Stupid Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

goleee33
10+ year member

OC, CA
I know im going to look stupid here but I have polk 651 coaxs and i was wondering how would i connect the speaker to the speaker wire? Right now its just soldered on to the stock wiring but i am amping it and had to run thicker wire.

alright guys im sorry about that something is up with my comp. A buddy of mine who used to work for circuit city said solder but he worked at circuit city and im not really sure if thats the right way to do it. I was just wondering if there was another way because my speakers came with nothing for the install and i soldered it the first time but now i want to do it right if thats not the right way

Alright i got the female quick connects and they worked great. Much faster, the only hard part was cleaning it from the solder. I got a Interfire IB 4900 amp and so far its great!

Thanks guys sorry for all the problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.