stupid of the night...

biker911
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Baltimore
So I went with my buddy and I to pick up some beer for the night...my buddy went in and was getting the beer, I sat outside in my car bumping some music. Well there was this one kid that came up to my car and asked me if my trunk was sound dampened, and I said no. He proceeded to insist that I do so, which was my plan this summer anyways. Then he kept on going saying how important it was to dampen my trunk, yaddy yaddy ya..... Then he told me his "expertise" he said he had 13 years in with the car audio stuff, (this mother****er looked younger than I, and I am 27) so I acknowledged it. Then the kicker came, he told me I should do fiberglass and that would make me louder!!! I was like what the ****, I told him I don't do local shows and get 1st and 2nd place wins for crap equipment. Then I proceeded to tell him that I actually can do 141.4 at the dash on music, I think I lost him there about metering. Then I asked him to come out to the local dbdrag shows then and show me what it's all about, and he gave me this confused looked about dbdrag shows.....Then I proceed to tell him that what you hear is all from 2 10s.

All I gotta say is he was a ****en tard.

Gotta love the ****ers that think they know ****.

I cant believe ppl actually take the time out of their life to type this out to tell ppl..... esp at age 27....

I actually cant believe that I wasted 30 sec to actually read this worthless story:crap:

"sat outside bumping some music" was the 1st clue you're an idiot. It was probably his polite way of saying "turn your **** down" because your rattling trunk is annoying as ****....

He was probably commenting on your system because it sounded like **** and noticed that your trunk was about to explode. Maybe he was trying to offer friendly advice, which you turned around as him acting like an ******* and know it all. Maybe, just maybe he is older than you.

I also don't see him going home to log on ca.com to share his retarded story with us. But we all are so glad you did. Thank you sir!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.