Stupid Math ...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks much ...

You've done well for skipping so many classes, Jer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

Thanks much ...
You've done well for skipping so many classes, Jer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve
in my senoior year of high school, I had 3 classes a day second semester, I went to 1 every day... the same one... and sometimes I even went to calculus if I needed a nap or a break from playing frisbee... heck, sometimes I played frisbee in class... no word of a lie... we played for almost 20 minutes before he noticed...

in my senoior year of high school, I had 3 classes a day second semester, I went to 1 every day... the same one... and sometimes I even went to calculus if I needed a nap or a break from playing frisbee... heck, sometimes I played frisbee in class... no word of a lie... we played for almost 20 minutes before he noticed...
****. I only ever got away with playing cards or napping in class. Never tried frisbee. I still kinda miss high school for that reason.. always somebody to play a good card game with.

Lol ... I remember those days .... second semester's were always Wood, Wood, English, and PE or something of the like.

- Steve

oh, I had Chem 30 (Grade 12), Computer Programming 30, and Math 31 (pre-calculus)... I only went to Chem, it was the final mark I needed for university... pre-calc was the one that I palyed frisbee in... that was fun... That'll learn 'em real good for sending me m diploma in like february.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.