Stuck Between Two Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
For the money ur gona spend on the aq750 u can get dbl the power with the ppi amp...just my .02
I'm just not liking the quality and true power as compared to SQ, so I don't feel like I'm losing much.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

HDS212 Half the price.
What if I'm only looking for loudness and not price?

Very true and will work on the aq750 fine ..but if ur willing to spend 190 on a sa12 ..get a hds312 on a aq1200 or a ppi bk 1300.1 be alot louder
Also, the HDS312 won't work with the space I have to work with, only the HDS212

Get the cheapest one you can then, I seriously doubt there will be much of an audible difference between any of them being limited to that kind of power... Just build a PROPER enclosure for whichever you decide upon and you should be good to go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.