Stuck between a few different 18's... Psi, Fi, Aq?

akillj
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CA
I'm doing a daily build, space isn't an issue. Will be ran on 2k. I'm looking for something that will smash the lows as loud as possible in the 30-40hz range, with extension into 25hz range.

I've been looking at a few different subs, I don't want to go over $400 on the sub. Anything I buy i'll get all the extra options on.

PSI Platform 2 18''

FI BL 18''

FI Q 18''

AQ HDC3 18'' (Copper coils)

I hope i've given enough details.

That's what I was thinking, but I was leaning towards the AQ just cause of how loud it gets. But I'm concerned as to how "low" it will play, in say 6cuft @ 36hz. I heard they like to be tuned high, but my concern is that this will make it sound peaky, then drop off below tuning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.