Strokers

oh what i meant by that was that strokers are pretty good, i was just gonna say u might look at sum other subs b4 u made ur final decision and spent 500 on a stroker

yea u can have it sealed but for more spl id go with ported, but anyways i couldnt find how big it needs to be u could probably email cerwin vega and they should be able to tell u

tell me your not running your eclipse with your stroker....

A: don't mix and match subs, especially an extremely lous spl sub with great sq subs....

B: you will look like a **** if you do that

Originally posted by taylor tell me your not running your eclipse with your stroker....

A: don't mix and match subs, especially an extremely lous spl sub with great sq subs....

couldnt have said it better

Originally posted by taylor tell me your not running your eclipse with your stroker....

I'm missing it...

Which is the extremely loud SPL sub, and which is the great SQ sub?

Strokers have taken more trophies in BOTH categories than most would even want to count... They haven't been around this long for being garbage.

There is ZERO reason to tell this person to look elsewhere, and say he can do better for the money. It is a VERY nice driver.

Mixing drivers is not good, but it wont really matter. Seprate boxes will do, and the sound comming outa them will just be a lil different. I think that i wont make a difference. And yea thankz jlain it is one of the best drivers out there, not to mention that it is the onlyone which has to been around the longest.

can i ask you what you want 2 subs of the same kind and then 1 of a different kind? i would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do that

Originally posted by violator5spd can i ask you what you want 2 subs of the same kind and then 1 of a different kind? i would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do that
I'll add a few more evers to that:
ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Swabbo32

10+ year member
Swabbo32
Green Bay, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from