strobe kit

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
hey everyone i just went and got a headlight strobe kit but i was wondering how does everyone mount em i was just thinkn drill a hole through the headlight housing like just to mount the strobe or is there a way you can set em ? please help out:)

Nvm guys i found it out myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif they came out really well ran a switch to the dash but have to finish mounting it.

When I bought my Eclipse it had headlight and taillight strobes installed. They just drilled a hole in the bottom of the lights and installed them. I got rid of them ASAP though, they REALLY just don't do anything for me...

I was thinkn bout changing out my tailight bulbs to blue l.e.d.s instead of having red lights....what you guys think?

I just like doing interior/exterior lights:) , just like doing alot custom not just the system next im moving up to the engine i go to alot of shows like car shows at night so thats one reason why im doing all the lights:)

I just like doing interior/exterior lights:) , just like doing alot custom not just the system next im moving up to the engine i go to alot of shows like car shows at night so thats one reason why im doing all the lights:)

I was just giving you a bad time.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah i know man no big. but honestly in a question im asking do you think that would be hard to do wire up a blue l.e.d. to replace the red bulb when u reverse? i have a 1989 mark vii if that helps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.