Stratusrt01 aka Rich owes me money

wasnt he the one that said someone steal all the stuff out of his car and set it on fire? and he had a sig with flames around his car?

Just because bad things are going on, doesn't mean I'm going to run and hide from my responsibilities. Everyone that I owe has my cell phone number, and I answer it almost every time it rings, unless I'm at work and can't do so.

Nothing he said is a lie at all, I've made promises that I didn't come through on, point blank. Every time I said something, I had all good intentions on making it happen, but then something would come up, or honestly, I'd forget, and by the time he either texted me, or called me back, I would remember then, and by then my wife had spent all the money on bills and I'd be broke, so I'd give him another day I'd send it out, and the cycle would repeat itself.

Like I said, completely my fault, no real excuses, I made a few bad deals, counted on money that never showed up a lot, and just plain out made some bad decisions in the past 2 years. Paying for it now big time though. No savings, no audio and a truck that needs to run again, and I can't afford to fix it, it's just sitting with a puddle of water in the floor.

Like I said, a few bad decisions on my part spiraled into a huge deal that was more than I could fix quickly, although I'll admit, a year is way to long for $110. I was concentrating on paying a couple others back that I owed large sums of money to.

Thanks for hopping on Rich i'm sorry that I went in public like this but I felt I had been pretty patient. Rich is a good guy we've talked about his truck, his stratus, my setup, and lots of stuff in general but at this point I felt we were beating around the bush. I'm glad to get this settled and hope that there is no hard feelings after this; i'm sorry that jacob had to get ahold of you like i posted that would've been a last resort apparently it happened unconditionally

Thanks for hopping on Rich i'm sorry that I went in public like this but I felt I had been pretty patient. Rich is a good guy we've talked about his truck, his stratus, my setup, and lots of stuff in general but at this point I felt we were beating around the bush. I'm glad to get this settled and hope that there is no hard feelings after this; i'm sorry that jacob had to get ahold of you like i posted that would've been a last resort apparently it happened unconditionally
Even if he is a good guy, you shouldn't apologize for making this thread. You waited a whole year. Well anyways, I'm glad its finally getting worked out.

wasnt he the one that said someone steal all the stuff out of his car and set it on fire? and he had a sig with flames around his car?
No - that was RawDogJ - and he still owes me a bunch of money.

Rich's car was broken into, though.

I'm glad to see Rich back on his feet and able to take care of everyone now.

No - that was RawDogJ - and he still owes me a bunch of money.
Rich's car was broken into, though.

I'm glad to see Rich back on his feet and able to take care of everyone now.
oh ok, same car right stratus?

Just because bad things are going on, doesn't mean I'm going to run and hide from my responsibilities. Everyone that I owe has my cell phone number, and I answer it almost every time it rings, unless I'm at work and can't do so.
Nothing he said is a lie at all, I've made promises that I didn't come through on, point blank. Every time I said something, I had all good intentions on making it happen, but then something would come up, or honestly, I'd forget, and by the time he either texted me, or called me back, I would remember then, and by then my wife had spent all the money on bills and I'd be broke, so I'd give him another day I'd send it out, and the cycle would repeat itself.

Like I said, completely my fault, no real excuses, I made a few bad deals, counted on money that never showed up a lot, and just plain out made some bad decisions in the past 2 years. Paying for it now big time though. No savings, no audio and a truck that needs to run again, and I can't afford to fix it, it's just sitting with a puddle of water in the floor.

Like I said, a few bad decisions on my part spiraled into a huge deal that was more than I could fix quickly, although I'll admit, a year is way to long for $110. I was concentrating on paying a couple others back that I owed large sums of money to.
yea that makes everything all better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DumpinTreos

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
DumpinTreos
Midwest, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies