Strato Pro Audio 6.5 experience

Participant count
  • Participant list
I started hearing good things about CT Sounds so I went on their website to browse around and the Strato Pro audio caught my eye at $89.99. They had a pre-order special going where it was on sale from the usual $139.99. Anyways, I was looking at the specs and the freq range starts at 150 hz according to the site. Is this true? My sub (IA Lethal Injection 12) is only recommended to 80 hz. My worry is if I use these speakers and they can't hit lower than 150 hz, I'll have a huge gap in frequency production, so while I still have time to cancel my order, has anyone had any experience with these speakers and are lower end frequencies a noticeable problem? Thanks in advance. (And yes ive googled it, couldn't find much though)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.