Strappable???

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Ok so first off, i dont want any bashing/flaming in this thread, nothing you say in here will change my mind on what i want to do, so save it please, & Thank You....

Now im just curious if the APSM-2k's are strappable? I know the apsm1500s can be as ive seen the manual for them on the AP website, but it doesnt list them there. Ive tried to use google but have no luck due to im at working and pretty much everything is blocked here. So does anyone know?

Thanks,

if you look at the rca of apsm 1500 and apsm 2000 its the same, i say its bridgeable
Ok i mean thats what i was thinking, they look exactly the same. I was just wondering because looks can be decieving....

I know the shark amps I just received new yesterday are strappable. I mean, I know every body says they are different but I could shoot u a picture of the maual page if u like.

I know the shark amps I just received new yesterday are strappable. I mean, I know every body says they are different but I could shoot u a picture of the maual page if u like.
i mean the rca's and everything look the same as the apsm1500s and those are strappable. im pretty sure they are. i seen some where online through google that i seen they are bridgeable with 2nd 2k. so im guessing they are

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date