stolen...need new stuff!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jimmyslide
10+ year member

Let me get you a spoon...
My brothers Prelude got broken into and everything got stolen, so we are starting from scratch. I am trying to locate the best components for him. Around the 350 USD range. I was looking at Forcal Polykevlars, Adire Koda, and Infinity Perfects. Any ideas??? I am leaning towards the Kodas personally.

Go and have a listen to some, if you have the chance. All have a unique high end; which sounds better is dependant on the person listening. To myself, Perfects are painful to listen to, but I enjoy the Polykevlars and Koda's. Koda's have a more aggressive mid than either of the other options listed.

Go and have a listen to some, if you have the chance. All have a unique high end; which sounds better is dependant on the person listening. To myself, Perfects are painful to listen to, but I enjoy the Polykevlars and Koda's. Koda's have a more aggressive mid than either of the other options listed.
i agree. listen to some and find what you think sounds good. i could tell you what sounds good to me, but that may not sound good to you. good luck choosing some.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.