Stock Fi Bl

Participant count
  • Participant list
yes i have the proper electrical to support the 3500 but was not sure if the sub could handle it.I was looking at AQ subs but was not sure on there sound quality compared to the Bl.

so is the sound quality of a AQ compared to the Bl ?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

so what is the sound quality of a AQ compared to the Bl ?

so is the sound quality of a AQ compared to the Bl ? 

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

so what is the sound quality of a AQ compared to the Bl ?
Do you know what Fi BL is?

Most powerful sub on planet earth it is; "Thor's Subwoofer" I call it, because I channel many watts to it and it play loud.

yes i do know what Fi Bl is just asking questions because i never ran them or AQ subs
If you know what Fi BL is, then why you ask Audiocrap was better? Paula Dean listen to those subs because they do not take many watts, and make sissy sound that girl listen to.

Bi Fl take many watts and make men out of little boys, Fi BL has been struck by bolt lightning, and it hit 194.xxx on the LabTerm, very impressive test of God.

If you know what Fi BL is, then why you ask Audiocrap was better? Paula Dean listen to those subs because they do not take many watts, and make sissy sound that girl listen to.
Bi Fl take many watts and make men out of little boys, Fi BL has been struck by bolt lightning, and it hit 194.xxx on the LabTerm, very impressive test of God.
i think we have a winner LOL

ok..... alittle to much caffeine there

i was always told if you dont know the answer ask questions ... i was not sure on the Bl / AQ question i asked you know times are tough and strapped for cash ...i know Fi is a better sub just wanted to know what the (audiocrap) SQ was like compared to the Bl

i was always told if you dont know the answer ask questions ... i was not sure on the Bl / AQ question i asked you know times are tough and strapped for cash ...i know Fi is a better sub just wanted to know what the (audiocrap) SQ was like compared to the Bl
In all seriousness both of these are good brands, if you're strapped for cash, AQ will leave you smiling, and so will Fi, except the Fi will do it for 70 dollars more.

If you're listening to rap, the SQ is practically a non-factor, as long as the sub hits the right note and can handle some of the more rapid beats, you'll be happy.

but I'm unsure of your music preferences.

You can just about disregard everything that's been stated in this thread thus far. He was just playin with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

are you talking about the HD versions audioque?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.