STL installers

Participant count
  • Participants list
Anyone know of a top notch place to get CA installed in STL? And by top notch i mean award winning installers, or at least their customers won because of the install, need to refer a friend.
it really depends on your goals but if I was to have an installer do my build it would either be Matt the owner of No Limit car audio in ofallon, mo or John Grimm at Midwest audio enhancement in Illinois.

so youre looking for a system that all show and no go? that's idiotic. this isn't the forum for you....
And you also cant read, i said i need to refer a friend, i do all my own work. Not plan an SPL box. But yea, it needs to be very high quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're a high schooler because if not you're one of the dumbest adults I've come across.
Im gonna take a stab and say ive probably been installing longer than youve been alive. What the eff is your problem with just answering a question and not getting your panties in a wad over it? People have different tastes than you, get over it. Im trying to recommend someone to someone who is leery of both the dealer and CA shops in general, so the installer needs to be top notch. If you had a Gen V Dodge Viper and couldnt do your own work, wouldnt you want someone with insane skills to be the one to touch it?

Im gonna take a stab and say ive probably been installing longer than youve been alive. What the eff is your problem with just answering a question and not getting your panties in a wad over it? People have different tastes than you, get over it. Im trying to recommend someone to someone who is leery of both the dealer and CA shops in general, so the installer needs to be top notch. If you had a Gen V Dodge Viper and couldnt do your own work, wouldnt you want someone with insane skills to be the one to touch it?
If I had a dodge viper id sell it and buy something worth af

fyi...matt at no limit has done pretty much every st.louis professional athletes cars which are usually high dollar vehicles, all nelly and associates cars, several awards won but you just want to ask for referrals then talk down about them f*****g dipshit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.