still not satisfied with the deck situation

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
ok, so ive seen some yay-hoos on the facespacebookworld talking about android decks with some sq success. In researching which decks theyre using, theyve eluded to using certain processor boards which leads me to believe that theyre using raw touchscreen devices ran to android boards and from there using usb to spdif out. these guys on crack or is there a viable option out there?

Android Car Stereos, Car DVD Players, Head Units | Xtrons

anyone had any experience with these?

bump to add another issue. so i have a gear S3 frontier that is very functional for the most part, but when i plug my phone on to my deck for android auto, it disconnects from the watch. is this something others have experienced as well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.