stetsom?

SMS
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MA
never hear much about these amps. they seem cheap for the rated power, there rather small and basic- which is fine with me. ive never seen any gut shots of there mono blocks and i believe there brazilian made? i could get a 6k rms for the price of a DC 3.5K. seems like the SSA store wouldnt carry complete garbage?

They seem to be decent amps, but I've always just been to scared to try them for daily. I've researched a lot though and here's what I've found out.

1.Fans are loud

2.They get hot (doesn't mean they go into protect though, just hot)

3.They will make rated power, and do well on normal 12volt setups

4.They don't like to be run below rated impedance

5.They don't like bumps, so don't put them on a sub box and make sure they are strapped down tight, I'd use a rubber gasket to mount them to for some absorption.

6.Not terribly effecient, they can run ok on moderate voltage, but they do cause voltage drop moreso than others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.