Stetsom

Participant count
  • Participant list
My first word of caution would be to NOT purchase Stetsom's 13.8 volt capable amplifiers if you have an electrical system that idles at 14.5. That caused me nothing but fits as the over-voltage protect circuit kicked in between 14.6 and 14.8 volts.

My next word of caution is that the fans are obnoxiously LOUD. Let's put it this way... I could hear the fan over the Borla exhaust in my 2006 Mustang GT with the music at low volume. This was while driving down the highway! Making matters worse, the larger amplifiers from Stetsom contain more of those high RPM noisy fans.

Finally, there is the issue of warranty with Stetsom products. Because they are generally deemed competition amplifiers, their warranty is a whopping 90 days.

EDIT - Here was my review of the v1k5h: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-reviews/508820-stetsom-v1k5-h-1-ohm.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.