stereo wont go any loder

Probegt/civic
10+ year member

la
Alright since im installing the new system I have a ? about my headunit. It is installed on my car with the factory sound sytem 98 civic and one day all of aa suden it wouldnt go any louder than level 40 and it does go higher. has anyone had this problem? any sugestions? its no good since now al i can do is 40 wich is barely enough for the cabin letalone the outside. It wont go up to the level where it starts to sound crappy. Its a panasonic headunit and everything works fine except that.

It wont go up to the level where it starts to sound crappy....

And you want it to go to that level because....

Sorry i dont have an answer, just wanted to comment on that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

i think 50 is max on panasonic, but i could be wrong......

40 outa 50 isn't bad....should be about right to keep distortion down....

why do u wanna hear it outside the car?

but sounds like the h/u needs to visit the shop...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.