Alpine 9835 or Panasonic C9800U???

Participant count
  • Participant list

j3bus2k3
5,000+ posts

Si vis pacem, para bellum
St. Pete, FL
I'm going to buy one of these 2 within the next 3 months but can't decide which one. I need the power to drive my front components b/c I don't want to get a seperate amp and risk destroying my alt. (even though its a stock 100A alt.) The Panasonic destroys the alpine in power output but I've always liked the ease of use of the Alpines plus it works well with my green status lights from my A/C controls. Which one would best serve my system overall in power output, ease of use, tunability, quality, features, and all the other bull sh!t? Thanks.

here i still have a pic from when i put it on ebay...

alpine.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.