Stereo System Test Tones (free!)

0 db, yes.

Don't take my advice on how to use them. I am an audio producer hobbyist (music), but I am not proficient in my car audio knowledge. I know little, but I'd hate to give you wrong advice!!

Anyone else know the answer???

none at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you don't *need* to use tones to break in a sub, just regular music would be fine.

Unless you believe the hype about certain material breaking in speakers faster.

In the interest of more frequency-specific testing, I seriously expanded the low end range of my test tones this morning. Now there are more than ever, and more specific than ever. And still free!! Hope they help. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.ronelmm.com/tones/

Good to know these can be of use to you all. I can make any specific tones you all may need, so feel free to ask. Some are good for testing, others are good just for fun. Lemme know...!

Well, some peeps around da web asked for it, so I made my "static tones" on my site download-able as one big ass file. Now you can DL every single tone in a ZIP file, or a SIT file on Mac, and then you'll have everything you need for making a CD. You can choose between all MP3's or all M4A's, but keep in mind you're looking at a 15-20 MB download. So dial-uppers, go make some coffee whilst you wait... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dig...

http://www.ronelmm.com/tones

Look for them at the bottom of the list. Enjoy!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.