Stereo shops in San Antonio

Wish I could help you but it's been a while since I lived there..but I'll be back in the Alamo City hopefully by the end of the summer myself...goodluck..hopefully someone will reply...Let's just hope they don't say Mothers or Car Stereo==I think those were the ones back in the day

Audio express off 35 and military on the south side have decent stuff, the only DD dealer in town i believe, customer service is great and the owner is a straight up kinda guy. Good stuff but its pretty expensive just like any other car audio shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...

About this thread

Cangri

10+ year member
Cangri
Tacoma,WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from