Stereo Integrity Mag V4 Pics

You can't buy one which is a bummer. The company came out saying they were sick of selling them because they sounded so great that nobody could appreciate them lol. It was some ******** excuse, which honestly, is an insult. They must've had issues with tooling or something..
I don't ever remember saying I was "sick of selling them." If you could find where I said that exactly I would appreciate it. We never had any production issues either, which makes your above deductions a bit erroneous.

nah, im sure they were good. i just lost a lot of respect for the company when they came with that cop out.
If you consider a change in a business model a "cop out" then I suppose you could say that.

Or maybe it was due to some infringement law suit
Nothing of the sort. We had no legal issues with anyone or any company.

one would imagine that if something sells, you keep it around.
Yes, they sold very well but I chose to take my company a different direction, and the Mag v4 didn't fit that direction. We're going shallower and smaller and, oddly enough, a 5.5" deep driver is now considered "too deep" for where we're going. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif The deepest driver we're going to make from now on is 3.5" deep. We've got a

...and we never made a 15" version of the v4 either. They were only available in 12" models. Boy, talk about an old thread bump! This was back in 2008!

Last edited by a moderator:
I has a Quiznos sub yesterday. It was mmm mmm good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
I love quiznos. rosemary prime rib..mmm

So is the new direction sort of like "hideaway" subs that still pound. if that makes sense?

I love quiznos. rosemary prime rib..mmm
So is the new direction sort of like "hideaway" subs that still pound. if that makes sense?
LOL! I suppose on the intrawebzorz you can quote anyone on anything you want to. Haha.

I suppose you can say that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Think of it more along the lines of really shallow drivers that perform like a normal depth driver...only sounding better. So yeah, hideaway subs that still pound. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif We're not about balls-to-the-wall SPL anymore, but rather tiny enclosure subwoofers that sound great and get decently loud (ie, loud enough, but not 140+ dB from a single driver).

LOL! I suppose on the intrawebzorz you can quote anyone on anything you want to. Haha.
I suppose you can say that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Think of it more along the lines of really shallow drivers that perform like a normal depth driver...only sounding better. So yeah, hideaway subs that still pound. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif We're not about balls-to-the-wall SPL anymore, but rather tiny enclosure subwoofers that sound great and get decently loud (ie, loud enough, but not 140+ dB from a single driver).
yup, the web is awesome about that. and I love food. haha

thats a cool route to go, at least its something different than all the other companies. sounds more like you guys wana do more sq, daily driver stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.