Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Stereo Integrity BM 10" D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub is in pretty good physical shape and works perfectly. Only thing that comes to mind cosmetically is that there is a small white mark on the cone. Was there when I got it and has never been an issue for me. Unsure of the exact specs on this sub. It has a 2.5" coil and it is a dual 4. 8 inch spider on it from the looks of it(somebody feel free to correct me if thats not right) I had it in 1.4 cubic feet tuned to 32 hz and she sounded pretty good on around 500 watts. Doesn't really need anything more than that IMO . I may be able to dig up the exact specs from when I bought the sub if I can find the PM.

Price:

70 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Calculated based on your location. Will ship however you prefer but fedex ground and usps parcel post are pretty much always the cheapest in my experience.

Item Pictures:

1342363932.jpg

1342363936.jpg

1342363943.jpg

1342363948.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...