Mounting depth: 9.5"

Mounting flange to top of surround: 1.5"

Displacement: 0.25 ft^3

3. Description/Condition:

New In Box. got them for a big build had different priorities come up

4. Price: :

$165 shipped lower 48

5. Pictures:

they are actually nothing like an obsidian. everything but the size of the cone and basket is different. the spiders. the surround. the coil. the motor. all are different.

24 left 8 sold so far.

they are actually nothing like an obsidian. everything but the size of the cone and basket is different. the spiders. the surround. the coil. the motor. all are different.
24 left 8 sold so far.
So what about the surround? Isnt that the same one as obsidian too? And those numbers just dont make sense to me. 411.9vas? Is it a typo...dont know that ive ever seen a sub with vas that high

These are fairly low inductance, very soft suspension 18s. They should sound worlds better than anything OA makes... They are noy really underrated, the soft suspension makes these very effecient... The coil can handle more thermally, but they will get low on low power.. 600 to 1000 watts is fine, just back of when you hear it soft bottom

i mean im not familiar with them my self but it has my attention for the price. 600 rms 18 for $165 shipped? heck of a deal.

I'll put this out there for you guys that are unaware

Sundown audio = Jacob Fuller

Stereo integrity = Nick Lemons

Obsidian audio = Jacob Fuller AND Nick Lemons

In no way am I saying these woofers are all the same.. obsidian, stereo integrity or sundown.. they are all tangled together by 2 well known and respected people

I suggest you ask them if any parts used are similar from either company

all i have is d2's. on 600 rms yes these would be better. on more power would OA be better yes. Do these move more than an OA yes. Will these play lower than an OA yes. can you get an OA new for this price? no.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.