Stereo Integrity 12" Magnum D2 (bought from jntar)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pr0d1gy
10+ year member

D-Bo
Atlanta
Hey look, I'm not a wannabe installer, a fake audiophile, or some other douche looking for respect and attention. The only reason I am writing this is because this sub deserves to get it's due respect, as it is that impressive.

The sub is setup runs off my Alpine IVA-D900 and I had power wire run straight to the amp from the sub out. The amp is an Elemental Designs Nine.1 and it is wired to 1ohm, thus putting out 1200w (set the gain to about 3.5 so the power output is more like 1050w). The sub is in a sealed 1.5 cu. ft. box (measurement before displacement) in the rear well of my hatch. My car is a 1998 Pontiac TransAm.

I played a few test tunes to really see what the sub could do and I just found myself saying things like, "holy ****" and hanging my head out the window yelling & laughing about how amazing this sub is. It is everything you could want and then some. If there is a perfect sub, then Magnum 12" D2 is thy name. It drops all the way down to 30hz without any issues at all, and seems to genuinely love it the lower it goes, and it is completely musical. It plays extremely loud, even tingling my inner ear, and it sounds great doing so.

I could not be happier. This setup is completely insane in my car and I will not be hurting for low end as long as I have this sub. It is truly a masterpiece and the guys at Stereo Integrity should be proud of the work they have done. Kudos to you guys for making me lose my ****ed mind when I started playing with this thing.

Score 10 out of 10, Magnum D2...perfection is thy name

Haha, I'm glad you like the sub! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll be posting up in a bit about my next build in a VW GTI - I'm going ported this time, compared to the sealed 12's in my 'teggy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Pr0d1gy

10+ year member
D-Bo
Pr0d1gy
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies