steinkea is so far a SCAMMER

AudioFreak
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Atlanta
Ok i paid for a 30gb ipod video last friday he told me he was shipping of on monday but didnt cause i dont have it. he hasnt been on here since the 24th and no pms i have pmed him 4-5 times since monday till today to make sure he shipped but nothing.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of him or is he the type to scam someone?

I pmed him 2 times on tuesday while he was on and he just ignored them.but your right it might be a little early.

I think you jumped the gun a little with this thread, but I can also understand with all the scamming lately.

Just have some patience and see what happens.

he could have shipped it just not notified you. hope fully you will find a package at your door tomorrow.
yeah thats what im thinkin.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I have been extremely busy this week. I planned to get it out on monday but just did not have time I am sending it out today with a tracking number. I did not get any of the pms because I was not online. I am not a scammer I have just been busy. Sorry for the lack of communication.

You made a deal on the internet and should have let the buyer know that it may take awhile as you are a busy guy.

Thats all it would take. And he did say you were on line and he messeged you twice and didn't get back to him. When you sell on here, keep an eye on your PM's and just try to better with the communication. Takes only a couple minutes to get on here and check your PM's and reply.

Many people have busy lives and still do plenty of selling off here with no problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AudioFreak

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
AudioFreak
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies