Scammed by dipitydoo!

scotthulbs
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Olean,NY
I bought an MTX amp from this guy a while back. It worked fine for the a few months. Then about a week ago it stops working. So today I get time to finally remedy the problem. After trying everything I open the amp to find 2 missing mosfets. Not Burnt from my use but they were completely gone the aluminum bar to secure them in place was missing and the board was charred where they used to be. Now its been too long for me to take any action other than this. On the plus side I learned to completely take apart anything I buy online to check for this kind of ****.

Thanks dipitydoo, hopefully Karma is a *****.

Luckily for you, you live so far away otherwise we would have a face to face //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

ummm, as explained in my reply to you, the amp worked fine when i bought it from another ca user. i never opened the case. i have no knowledge of the missing mosfets. unfortunately, i cannot warranty any products 6 months after purchase. i wish i would have known about this problem immediately after purchase.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

scotthulbs

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
scotthulbs
Olean,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies