Steering wheel interface module 05 Escalade

Participant count
  • Participants list

EscaladeNation

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have 2 sets of illumination wires, 1 from the deck going into the interface control module, the other looking like it needs to be hooked up into the set coming from the deck, but it's on the opposite side of the module. Is that all that needs to be done? So it would be 2 illumination wires from both sides of the module hooked up to the illumination coming from the deck itself?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

thanks for your time in replying and the effort you have obviously gone to, my radio only has just one single wire for the steering wheel control...
Not enough information. Some remote units are radio specific while others are stand alone.
Did the instructions on the back of the main module not work? They are vague but give you a general procedure.
Update: I emailed Atoto support. They are asking me which wire in this Simple Soft CAN BUS controls the steering buttons? If I knew that, I...
That might depend on the head unit. Some can use a 5 amp fuse, some a 10amp, some a 15amp fuse (if / depending on how much it's powering the...

About this thread

EscaladeNation

CarAudio.com Newbie
EscaladeNation
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from