Stealth radar installs?

I have a Cobra, the $98 one from wal-mart and it works quite well, picks up laser, Spectre, and VG2 quite well, on top of the obvious X, K, and Ka.
the Cobras seem to pick up well...I have the remote version..with GPS in my Saleen...and another nice windshield mount in my Jeep....both perform very well....

For those suggesting radar jammers I would suggest NOT. I work on radar jammers for F16's and A10's , and yes they are on a different scale but any type of radar jammer/scrambler emmits harmful RF radation that can cause cataracts and heating of internal body tissues. Not to mention its HIGHLY illegal, not just state but on the federal level.
Radar detectors are one thing, jammers are a no-no.
all the jammers i was looking at have the little jammers to mount on the frame of each side of the vehicle front back and sides and it has the main jammer and the receiver that tells you wat band is being read and jammed inside the vehicle but you can put it w/e you want to not worry bout the radation

all the jammers i was looking at have the little jammers to mount on the frame of each side of the vehicle front back and sides and it has the main jammer and the receiver that tells you wat band is being read and jammed inside the vehicle but you can put it w/e you want to not worry bout the radation
there is something about having to worry about radiation that makes me feel funny inside..almost like i would rather go the speed limit than get radiated lol

almost...

I saw this on vwvortex (its in either a jetta or gti)
P9240014.jpg

25displayinstall.jpg
only the MK4 fourm would have that

if you want a stealthy install just sit it up on your dash ( DO NOT MOUNT) and it goes off and your getting pulled over already just pull it off and slide it under the seat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

but if you want a cool one where it can stay mounted. mount it in one spot and then make it when you can flip it upside down so itll tuck away in the dash and then you can hit a button and it comes back up. BTW i just thought that last part up. so i might actually try that and tell u how it goes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Shadow7874

10+ year member
Shadow7874
Atl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from