*******Stay Away 702 Motoring**********

Bettr n' Revrse

I do what I want
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Dec 21, 2010
Grand Junction, CO
702 motoring gives the impression of being a high end shop ( they can overcharge for everything ) by parking a 360 modena and a hummer out front with huge 702 motoring stickers on them
Thats what it sounds like!

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
Didnt read everything but what the hell are you guys getting that cost 3000 + bucks?!
Stuff adds up quick when you're paying for install and full retail on equipment/accessories.

Bettr n' Revrse

I do what I want
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Dec 21, 2010
Grand Junction, CO
Stuff adds up quick when you're paying for install and full retail on equipment/accessories.
Hehe silly full retailers!

ace_800

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 8, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
LR3's are hard a fuck to work on. I didn't do shit to my 08 cause EVERY f'n thing was built into the headunit. No kits are made for it. You literally have to fabricate a whole ~12"x16" dash if you want to put in a new headunit, that is if you have factory nav. If not they you can use the location where the screen would go but still need to fabricate a good amount. Then trying to wire up the Harmon ****** stuff or bypass it. I would have lost all my internal and external temps, vehicle info for offroading, bunch of shi

Edit....I can't say Kardon????

i2ain2thunder

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
st paul, mn
Thinking hard about having the local shop do my fabrication....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

jco1385

expert jcologist
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 25, 2007
Mobile, AL
cliffs?!?!

jco1385

expert jcologist
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 25, 2007
Mobile, AL
meh. thats a good 1/2hr of reading. i don't think so...

AutoDesigns

Master Tech
Mar 2, 2012
Las Vegas
Visit INDUSTRY AUTO DESIGNS no surprises specializing in details and doing things right

dont get burned

if you already got burned come by lets discuss the solution and get your equipment and vehicle working the way it should have from the start

theres no one to place blame on or push things under the rug and out the door

Last edited by a moderator:

702motoring

Jun 5, 2008
las vegas NV
Wow,

I sold the business to move to California and pursue other dreams. What a slap in the face! Sad that someone could screw up a great reputation in less than 6 months!

In business either you treat people fair and take care of them, or things like this blow out of proportion! Don't go to 702 Motoring....

The old owner!

az_shawn

Aug 26, 2014
phoenix az
I can assure ALL of you that 702 Motoring has NOT got any better since this post began.

~ READ THE 702 MOTORING "YELP" PAGE ~

And be sure to read the filtered reviews also and you tell me it is better???

Mr Paul Klein is as bad if not worse then any other manager or owner this business has had.

When you have a problem with a deck and the owner of the business calls you at your home in the middle of the night and threatens you with violence, that is a problem folks! True story! Have (2) police reports to back it up.

Bottom line save yourself the time and misery and most of all MONEY and go elsewhere.

Your welcome :)

jorgepinto

Nov 10, 2015
las vegas
Save your money and go to another place, period! They will sell you a very expensive system and overcharge you for the install and then after you find out that you are not getting what you paid for, good luck! They don't stand behind their work and will not fix the problems. Their installers will break all kind of parts in your car and at the end all you are getting is a big headache and $$$$$ less in your pocket. On the other hand if you have been victim of these unprofessional people go to the small claim court fight legally for your hard earned money.

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
5,000+ posts
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
Wow, this place must be really bad if the thread gets bumped so much, lol

MrFoca

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
MD
Lol. I read a bunch of reviews and wow. Don't wanna make this long cause people might skip over.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
And not a single pic to view this bad work by this shop.

Just another reason why I do my own work. Dunno how, practice, and ask.

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

ratchey

Dec 1, 2015
Las Vegas
Had an amp replaced under a recall. They were at least considerate enough to take care of that even though I didn't buy the amp there. Elite Audio wouldn't even do that.

BUT... when I went to make some adjustments as it didn't sound right, I found that both bolts for the rear of the seat had been cross threaded. I was sure one was going to snap trying to remove it.

Ended up having to tap the threads for a different size bolt as the holes were pretty messed up.

Then I started checking the wiring. They had reversed the RCAs for front and rear (they were clearly marked) and they had reversed the rear channels. I know they were in a hurry to get this "annoying" job out of the way, but this just highlights their lack of attention to detail.

I was considering having them do a fiberglass sub box, but after this experience, it's not going to happen.

Cannot recommend this place for installs based on my experience.

wew lad

wew lad inc
5,000+ posts
Mar 22, 2015
VA
Had an amp replaced under a recall. They were at least considerate enough to take care of that even though I didn't buy the amp there. Elite Audio wouldn't even do that.
BUT... when I went to make some adjustments as it didn't sound right, I found that both bolts for the rear of the seat had been cross threaded. I was sure one was going to snap trying to remove it.

Ended up having to tap the threads for a different size bolt as the holes were pretty messed up.

Then I started checking the wiring. They had reversed the RCAs for front and rear (they were clearly marked) and they had reversed the rear channels. I know they were in a hurry to get this "annoying" job out of the way, but this just highlights their lack of attention to detail.

I was considering having them do a fiberglass sub box, but after this experience, it's not going to happen.

Cannot recommend this place for installs based on my experience.

thats just **** poor workmanship. anyone doing work knows the important of threading bolts properly and matching RCAs

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
How the **** are these clowns still in business 7 years and more importantly how have they not learned how to do things properly in that time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds