SOLD Starting over... Alpine iva-d310, Authorized with receipt.

bikinpunk
10+ year member

G-g-g-g-g-unity!
Alabama
For sale is a *mint* Alpine IVA-D310 DVD multimedia headunit. It plays DVDs, mp3s and wma on burned discs.

I bought this from Tweeter in April 2007 brand new. This headunit is authorized and is covered under Alpine's warranty thanks to that.

As for the headunit itself, the condition is a 9.8 out of 10. There's nothing wrong with this unit AT ALL. I took VERY good care of this unit and had planned to keep it for at least another year, but I'm simply selling this because I just don't need it. I bought this to control my h701 processor but am downgrading my stereo system and could use the extra cash to buy a new h/u.

Comes with the box, manual, brain (hideaway unit), receipt from Tweeter, all wires, mounting hardware, etc.

Asking $690 shipped. If you pay via PP I need to add an extra 3% to the final sale value. I'm sure you all understand.

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

I have refs in my sig and 100% e-bay feedback under bikinpunk.

If you're looking for the iPod adapter, I've listed that sepearately. Here's a link.

can the parking brake be bypassed on this?
Yea. Originally I was going to sell it with it, but to save my own butt, I'm not going to. Too many "what ifs" to deal with.

But, yes, you can buy a $25 bypass (pac tr-7) which is what I have on it right now.

^Thanks

If someone buys this h/u and wants the iPod adapter I'll sell it to you for $45 ($10 less than I'm asking in my F/S thread).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.