Starting off new again!

Participant count
  • Participant list

WinC101
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Bonaire
So yeaa.. just posted a thread about a kicker amp. i was about going Full Kicker on my setup since im a big Kicker fan. zx2500, Solo X 12. but anyways..amp didnt work out good. and im really tired of this ****. im deciding on letting my kicker setup down..not completely. zx650.4 and Kicker 0 gauge wires are coming brand new, so i WILL be keeping that for sure. cause kicker wires are the best. 650.4 is very good for mids and highs. so practically i'll need a new AMP for sub, and possibly new Sub. Nowadays, there's sooooo much good brands. Everyday i see brands like Sundown, DC, Crescendo(amp) and i really want to try something new. Maybe introduce some of those brands on my island. So budget will be around 1k for amp and sub. looking for @ 2500 RMS. i have in mind DC LVL 5 sub and a DC 3.5K amp?????

Instead of buying all new gear that you don't know how to use, why don't you learn how to properly set up your current gear? You have a good amp, at most you would want a new sub that you can wire to 2 ohms to use the full power of the amp. Don't forget about electrical upgrades either.

Yes man, Solo X 12 will be here in 2 weeks. its D4 so it will be wired at 2 ohm. already got the big 3 upgrade. upgraded battery. not the best but its good. Stock alt! So i guess i will be waiting for the solo x. if the problem still appear, possibly new gear. but you're right. maybe something bad in the install.

Instead of buying all new gear that you don't know how to use, why don't you learn how to properly set up your current gear? You have a good amp, at most you would want a new sub that you can wire to 2 ohms to use the full power of the amp. Don't forget about electrical upgrades either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.