Starting an annual car competition for Homecoming?

Participant count
  • Participant list

@Tripleb45

Senior VIP Member
Arkansas
Every year for Homecoming (UAPB) people fix, paint, style, and upgrade their audio systems to show off their rides. Well I would like to do something about it. I would like to see if it is possible to get a sanctioned annual car show for Homecoming.? I mean real judges, contestants, and scores. Is this possible? I just figure people spend money to upgrade their rides, so why not give an outlet for them. Especially with Homecoming being the biggest event yearly for the city? If you can help out please help me out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...
ok so i realized the one u gave in the example did the same video stuff so i see the one mentions 13 band equalizer but the other has "higher"...
Out of the amps you mentioned Kenwood 805 hands down best bang for the buck. You won't be able to tell any difference from 5x7 to 6.5. You may...
A Link would be very helpful. Id be interested in taking a look at some gear
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

@Tripleb45

Senior VIP Member
@Tripleb45
Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from