SSA Store hosting the Incriminator Audio Black & Blue sale again!

denim
5,000+ posts

SSAudio.com
SSA HQ East
A quick reminder, that once again, we (SSA) are hosting the Incriminator Audio Black and Blue sale. We have been doing with Incriminator Audio every 3 years. The last two times were a big hit and people have been asking constantly since. We will have pricing up soon, so keep an eye out!!

Got my email, thank you! Prices are killer and Im going to try and jump on one of the IA subs!!
Now is the time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey, let me ask. What do you know about the incriminator 6x9 2 way speakers? I mean SQ wise?
I haven't had a chance to listen to them installed, but seeing how the components perform for the price point, they are quite a good value for the sound IMO.

I haven't had a chance to listen to them installed, but seeing how the components perform for the price point, they are quite a good value for the sound IMO.
I was thinking the same thing. Im just trying to sort out in my head if 2 way components will work or if I need three ways...

I was thinking the same thing. Im just trying to sort out in my head if 2 way components will work or if I need three ways...
If choosing between components and co-ax, I always suggest the components.

So far, it looks like there are going to be a lot of build log's with IA 20.1's and 6.4's in them coming up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date