SSA Icons/RE SX/Fi BL

soulnomad
10+ year member

i has free bikes.
I'm so stuck right now. Im piecing a mainly daily setup for my girlfriend in a trunk car and i'll be doing 2 12's. They'll be receiving 1600 a piece on good electrical and I was wondering which would be the better choice for an sql application/daily power handling? thanks for the input ahead of time!

I ran 2 SSA icon 15"s off a zx2500. I think that might ahve been a little to much on them for daily use they both blew =(

Look into the IA DR's.I did a listening test on 1 15 in a sealed box and was amazed by the output as well as cone control.Very tight and responsive bass.Good SQ and get loud as fOuck in a ported enclouser.

I have 2 SX 15's i think 1600 RMS is a bit to much for SX's . As much as i love my SX's i would have to go with the FI BL's with the BP option.... if you were around 1000 to maybe 1300 i would day SX's all day.

get the BL's, and are you sure you want to give your girl a setup that good? guys will just be constantly looking.. unless she loves attention

Look into the IA DR's.I did a listening test on 1 15 in a sealed box and was amazed by the output as well as cone control.Very tight and responsive bass.Good SQ and get loud as fOuck in a ported enclouser.
yeah they are nice she actually had one before so shes wanting a change lol... but yeah guys already look at her enough now so i've developed one hell of a mean muggg:mad: lol, i think i'll go bl's with bp option though, thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.