SSA Evil6.5

So anyone tried these yet
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Haven't gotten to play with them much,but from a direct swap from my cheap Alpine E's they are much louder and sound good doing it!

IMHO pics do them no justice,much better in person.

I am in the market for 6.5" mids right now. These are high on my list. But I'm not buying them without seeing a frequency response graph first.
Glad to hear it. Please see the first post in this topic for the LMS data.

Not loud enough?
He kind of needs a true PA speaker from what I am understanding. These SSA Evil6.5's can get loud for a mid-bass, but are really meant to be a sound quality mid, not a blaring PA driver.

Hmmm it's either these or Nendo pwx's. Need something to keep up with 2 Ampere 3800.1s :-/ they do look fantastic though.
These and the PWX's are not in the same category. Two very different speakers. Maybe figure out which direction you are leaning in terms of goals. It will make the decision easy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

These and the PWX's are not in the same category. Two very different speakers. Maybe figure out which direction you are leaning in terms of goals. It will make the decision easy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Just looking for something that won't be overly loud but more so blends in well at high volume without piercing the ears an sounds good.

Just looking for something that won't be overly loud but more so blends in well at high volume without piercing the ears an sounds good.
Even removing my bias, the SSA Evil6.5's would be the choice for the needs you listed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date